torsdag 24 september 2009

Classic Metal Vids #1: Merciless - Pure Hate


Awesome song with cool video, great riffs and some of the catchiest lyrics ever written. That says it all.
Pure swedish death metal!



>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><
I want to climb the mountain of dreams
But I'm just lying here on the ground
I can't move, and I can't see, and I can't hear a fucking sound
Come to me you said
There's something beyond reality
A journey into darkness
To fight against humanity


Mirror, what do you see
Glory, fortune or insanity?
Death, means just rebirth
To the fiery kingdom under the earth
I was never like them
I could never obey their insane lord
Please let me enter
Mark me with thy holy sword

Pure hate

Going into nowhere
You're asking me to follow
I really don't know
Where I'll be tomorrow

>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar